One Year On is a destination feature within New Designers that presents young, entrepreneurial designers who are in their first year of business. It runs across both weeks of the show and covers all disciplines.
Applications to exhibit in One Year On at New Designers 2015 are now being accepted.
Find out more about taking part in next year's event here
The past few years have seen One Year On go from strength to strength thanks to curator Jethro Macey. As we say a huge thank you and goodbye to Jethro, we are delighted to usher in a brand new curator, Gemma Fabbri.
Gemma Fabbri is founder of London design studio Scene and co-founder of curated e-commerce store FAO-shop.com. Her diverse experience encompasses furniture, interiors, graphic design and event-curation. Gemma designs furniture for international brands as well as producing her own range of products. She has worked with a whole host of young designers over the years featuring their work in curated exhibitions, pop-up shops and interior design projects.
The One Year On 2014 selection panel consisted of:
- Gemma Fabbri, Curator, One Year On 2014
- Iliana Taliotis, Associate Director, Four Colman Getty
- Madeleine Furness, Maker Development Manager, Crafts Council
- Katrina Burroughs, Freelance interiors journalist
- Isobel Dennis, Director, New Designers
- Colin Wilary-Attew, Manager, New Designers