Winner: William Romeril
Title of work: Complete Collection
William’s work shows innovative thinking, quality of craftsmanship, use of materials, experience of collaborations, impressive development ideas, working in an under represented medium. Dedicated!
First prize includes a year’s full membership of the Design-Nation network and exhibition of your work in a showcase event; plus access to our exclusive programme of professional development, tailored advice sessions, regional networks, marketing support and trade and retail exhibitions. (Equivalent value £1000.)
Image: William Romeril, Winner of the New Designer of the Year Award 2022.
Each award will be given to a maker or designer who demonstrates:
- quality of work & craftsmanship;
- understanding of materials and design processes;
- innovative thinking and problem-solving;
- an entrepreneurial business approach;
- willingness to collaborate and connect to the sector;
- and willingness to maximise the opportunities that Design-Nation can offer.
For funding reasons we are only able to support designer-makers whose business is based in the UK.