– One-week of work experience in a professional jewellery workshop at the Goldsmiths’ Centre.
– A bursary of up to £500 towards living expenses is available to support you for your work experience week in London.
– A place on Getting Started 2020.
– A Laser AND Punch Hallmarking Package for free.*
– Free access to the Goldsmiths’ Company Library and its resources.
*Terms and Conditions apply
OVERVIEW: Creativity, craftsmanship and community are at the heart of the Goldsmiths’ Centre. We invite you to submit work on the theme of “Community”.
RELEVANT FOR: Jewellery & Precious Metalwork.
DOWNLOADING THE BRIEF: To access the brief, please read and agree to our Terms and Conditions, by clicking the link below. Once you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions a button will appear, allowing you to download the brief.
Submit your entries by Friday 14 August (23.59PM).