BOOKINGS OPEN FOR 2018
Don’t miss your opportunity to join us at New Designers. Showcase your best graduates work whilst demonstrating the excellence in teaching your course offers. Ensure longevity at the show by recruiting and appealing to new future students, as well as gain valuable exposure, support and coverage from the press and industry experts.
New Designers is the UK’s most important exhibition for emerging design and is a focal point for the top design courses from across the nation to meet industry employers, buyers, the media, trend predictors and a design hungry public.
Download our 2018 Information Pack
The show offers a professional environment and a comprehensive exhibiting package. Our goal is to provide an event that will nurture talent and develop careers, adding to the success stories for both graduates and University courses alike. The show runs across two Parts and covers the following disciplines:
Part 1: 27 - 30 June
- Textiles & Fashion
- Costume Design
- Jewellery & Precious Metalwork
- Ceramics & Glass
- Contemporary Design Crafts
Part 1 Floorplan
Part 2: 04 - 07 July
- Product & Industrial Design
- Spatial Design
- Graphic Design
- Motion & Digital Arts
Part 2 Floorplan
New Designers offers a professional environment and a comprehensive exhibiting package.
- Professional platform for graduates to find work, placements and commissions
- Pre-show exhibitor Prepare Day
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals and sponsors
- Opportunity for graduates to win prestigious industry sponsored awards
- Opportunity to recruit future students (New Designers supports a dedicated schools’ campaign)
- Dedicated PR opportunities for you and your graduates in advance of and during the show
Stands cost £95* per m², plus £75* service charge (*plus VAT).
University stand cost includes:
- Traditional stock panel walling and carpet
- Complimentary electrical package, including lighting
- Complimentary ticket package including VIP and Awards Preview invitations
- Dedicated course page on www.newdesigners.com (250,000 unique visits a year)