Rules for Entering
Presented by Upper Street Events, Organisers of New Designers
Rules and Terms of Entry into the Virtual Competition 2020
In addition to the specific requirements of each competition category, the following rules and regulations are common to all:
1. The submission deadline is 23.59 on Friday 14th August 2020. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
2. One submission per designer may be entered into each category
3. Designers can enter multiple award categories.
4. The submission for each category must be individual to that brief. The same project can not be entered into multiple categories.
5. All entrants must be aware that through their participation, both the organisers(Upper Street Events Ltd) and the award sponsor will have the right to utilise photographs of the work within their own promotional publications and digital platforms, approved publications or within magazines and newspapers. Occasionally, work may be also seen on television. Where possible, the artist will receive full credit. Entrants shall retain the copyright in the work but shall grant to New Designers, and all of the websites, social media sites and other businesses run by Upper Street Events Ltd, a free and unlimited license to use, edit and reproduce your picture in our products and marketing.
12. The work submitted must have been generated by the person entering the project.
13. All entries must be made via the official process outlined on newdesigners.com, alternative forms of entry will not be accepted.
14. The judges’ decision is final.
15. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
16. The promotion is open to final year students of qualifying educational institutions participating in the New Designers Awards only. A unique code ID (provided to students by their educational institution) must be provided by each entrant or the entrant’s submission will not be considered.